1. The Following Terms and Conditions apply to all 4-Bid.com Online Auctions. Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to specific auctions are included on the auction site for the specific auction or via email to active bidders. In consideration of the opportunity to bid at a 4-Bid.com Online Auctions, and when you bid at a 4-Bid.com online auction, you, as bidder and/or Buyer as defined herein, are agreeing to these Terms and the Conditions of the specific auction.
2. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SITE USER AGREEMENT. All registration information the Bidder provides to auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any transaction being conducted on and during the auction sale.
3. Malfunction, Shutdown, Loss of Service: The results of the auction may be rendered void if malfunction, shutdown, or temporary loss of service occurs. In such an event, 4-Bid.com Online Auctions reserves the right to remedy the situation in which ever way best represents the seller, including the cancellation of existing bids. 4-Bid.com Online Auctions shall not be held liable in any way for any malfunctions, shutdowns, or loss of service.
4. 4-Bid.com Online Auctions Role in Auction: 4-Bid.com Online Auctions is acting as agent of the seller in an online auction and is not responsible for acts omissions or representation of the seller or any of the seller's principals, officers, directors, employees or other agents.
5. Auction Close: Online auctions shall close on the date and time identified on the specific auction site. All active items will remain open until no bids have been received for (Three minutes).
6. Contract and Payment.: By placing a bid on an item, the bidder represents, warrants and undertakes that it has the authority an capacity to enter such bid and close the transaction and that any bid that it makes constitutes an irrevocable offer to buy the item in question for the full amount of the bid, plus the 10% buyer's premium and any applicable taxes. A legally binding contract between a bidder, on the one hand, and 4-Bid.com Online Auctions and seller, on the other hand, is formed when a bidder makes the highest bid and the online auction is closed. All sales are final; a bider may not cancel a bid after the auction closes. When the auction closes, the highest bidder ("Buyer") shall pay for the item purchased by the date and time identified for removal on the specific auction site. If 4-Bid.com Online Auctions determines that the highest bid was not a bona fide bid, the item will not automatically go to the second highest bidder. If Buyer does not pay for and remove an item within the applicable removal period, 4-Bid.com Online Auctions may resell the item without notice. If an item is resold for an amount less than the original, highest successful bid, Buyer is obligated to pay the difference. If full payment is not made by the end of the applicable removal period, Buyer's bidding privileges as to any other 4-Bid.com Online Auctions may be suspended. Buyer's bidding privileges might not be reinstated until 4-Bid.com Online Auctions invoice has been paid in full, regardless of whether an item has been resold.
7. Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss. Title to items Transfers To Buyer when full payment for all items has been received and all items have been removed from 4-Bid.com Online Auctions site of auction location. Upon removal of an item from 4-Bid.com Online Auctions site of Auction location by Buyer or Buyer's agent, or by 4-Bid.com Online Auctions at Buyer's direction, risk of loss shall pass to Buyer. claims relating to a 4-Bid.com Online Auctions and the terms and conditions herein shall be brought in "District Court in Hennipen County, Minnesota, and bidders hereby consent to the jurisdiction of said court.